CrazyGames is a browser games platform with more than 10 million monthly active users. It features games ranging from 3D first person shooters to puzzle games. The most popular categories are driving (car & bike) games, clicker games, minecraft games, stickman games, and .io games. Every day we carefully select a few high-quality games to add to the website. This guarantees that people who are playing get both fresh and entertaining games!
With recent technologies such as WebGL and WebAssembly, the browser has become an extremely powerful gaming platform. Amazing 3D graphics and near-native level performance are becoming possible without the need for downloads, apps, or platform-specific development. We are an innovative company at the forefront of this market, and are developing tools to help game developers to fully utilize it.
CrazyGames was founded in 2013 and is owned by Maxflow BVBA. Our offices are at Prof. Roger Van Overstraetenplein 2, 3000 Leuven, Belgium.
- The browser is the gaming platform of the future: Thanks to WebGL and WebAssembly, the browser is getting as strong as native. In addition it’s ubiquitous and accessible. Gaming will move to the browser, just like document editing, news, and TV.
- Developers should get their fair share: We share our revenue with game developers.
- Players know best: The best way to evaluate a game is to get people to play it. Players have the final word.
- Ben is in charge of everything tech and research related.
- Katie helps us out with our communication.
- Michel is an experienced game developer who helps us with his knowledge.
- Oky is our content manager; he's the browser games expert in the team.
- Paul is a writer who helps us with game descriptions.
- Pieter-Jan works at CrazyGames on digital marketing.
- Raf makes sure everybody else can do their job.
- Reinout is a full stack developer and data scientist.
If you would like to discuss something, please get in touch!
We are a proud member of Start it @KBC.